VB

8.03.2010

The beginning of a new project/O começo de um novo projecto - Clutch Asian Circles

This is my new baby! I'm actually very proud of it :D I never thought that I would sew someday but here it is. It's a clutch, with a square, 18 cm, metallic frame, and embellished with a metallic button and white feathers. The lining is a peach silk and I just love the exterior fabric, which is called Asian Circles. I hope you like it, because there will be more coming :D

***********

Esta clutch faz parte do meu novo projecto, e estou mesmo muito orgulhosa dela (penso nela como o meu bebé)!!! :D Nunca pensei vir a coser algo mas aqui está. A clutch tem um fecho metállico rectangular, de 18 cm; o tecido interior é seda e o exterior é fantástico - chama-se Asian Circles. Além disso, também tem um apontamento sob a forma de um botão metálico e penas brancas. Espero que gostem, porque vêm mais a caminho! :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário